Thursday, August 4, 2011

My baby is 7 weeks old!


My sweet baby boy! Grayer Andrew Murtaugh!
Your 7 weeks old today and I feel as if you have been a part of us for much longer...7 years seems more appropriate :) You have always been a part of our master plan!

Each day we are learning and growing together.
My cup runith over with the joy I feel as a new Mom.
As is Chads' as a new DAD
Your big blue eyes and tiny sweet face are filled with so many gestures and expressions...
so much that we can almost hear what you are thinking!
Your discovering eyes
Your serious face
Your happy face
Your sleepy body and sleeping face
Your monkey face!
And my favorite...your "I'm full and that was good nummies face"
We are soaking up every little perfect piece of you.. inside and out...
we feel so blessed that you are YOU and you are OURS
perfect in every way!
Thank you God for the many blessings we feel with our Perfect baby boy he is so LOVED!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Selena~ Great job! Love all the pictures and the story with them! You have a beautiful baby boy! Kiss him once or twice for Meme!! Now all that's left to do is your ABOUT section. Delete my notes and write yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to a wonderful blog ! I'm so excited to know that I'll be able to just turn to your blog and see the latest pictures and fun stories too ! Your little precious boy is a blessing in our lives as well ! He is a PERFECT joy ! And we love him forever and then some !

    ReplyDelete