Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Growing so FAST!!! We are loving every waking minute with our sweet baby boy... it seems as if we can see him and hear him growing before our very eyes! I see everything so differently with him in our lives...it is just amazing... having a baby that Chad and I created... I always imagined this amazement, but actually living it... no words to describe this perfect feeling ;)
A true miracle of life!! Thank you Lord for this gift of Parenthood!!

Grayer has doubled his life since my last blog (unbelievable) so much has happened in these past two months. Chad started his K-9 training with Brutus (whom is a total sweetie, and doing well with all his training), I went back to work, Grandma Roxi came for a month of precious unforgettable time, and Grayer has experienced his little life with so many loving.. watching.. guiding eyes! I constantly take pictures with the best of intentions to share, with all the technologies of the world (text,email,ichat,facetime,facebook,blogging) I think we are keeping up okay, but I do need to blog more!! Here are just a few of month 3-4.. and soon we will have a special post of our time with Grandma ROXI...and papa Rick of course :)

Bath time is such a favorite time around here :)
We love giving G a sink bath... he is just so precious...
Here I think he discoverd his feet.. he was in awe!
Just chillin with my mom :)
Grayers two favorite"thingies"his wabanub and his 1st toy that Grandma Roxi gave him :)
Mommy just got home from work... and swears I grew while she was there! So BIG!
1st wedding :) Handsome fella!
Hanging with Dad and Uncle Jesse
Don't be jealous of my loafer socks!

Going jogging with mom in the BOB :)
And again... G loves the BOB.... Thanks Papa
Chillin with my Dad
Little Pumpkin turning 4 months!

Busy hands!!

Such a sweet baby... and his tootsies :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love a new post! Did you try the new template that lets you load multiple pictures at one time?? Love it!! I love Grayer in the 4 month old pics... looks like he is flexing his muscle with his fists together!! He really is getting so big! Enjoy every second~ hugs from Meme Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sooo fun to see a new post and all the beautiful pictures and sweet "Mommy thoughts" ! You are such a sweet mommy and I love how you love your little boy ! Grayer is so precious and I LOVE being his Grandma !!!

    ReplyDelete